|Position Title:||Patient Advocate RN|
|Job Function:||Registered Nurse (RN)|
|Location(s):||Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, 19462, United States|
|Posted:||April 20, 2011|
|Min Experience:||5-7 Years|
Our client is looking for trusted advisors to help its clients’ employees and their families make more informed health care decisions, get the right care when they need it and understand how to get the most from their health care benefits. Services are delivered through inbound and outbound calls and e-mail support channels with both electronic and written collateral materials as appropriate. As a Registered Nurse, you will be a key member of a team of professionals, including doctors, psychologists, pharmacists and advisors with experience in claims and benefits who can support your work with clients.
As a valued member of our client’s team, you will interact and assist employees and their families with services that allow them to make better health care decisions, including but not limited to:
1. Helping individuals choose appropriate care and settings for all their healthcare needs
2. Assisting individuals in understanding diagnostic tests, test alternatives, costs, risks, treatment options and settings
3. Helping individuals prepare for hospital admission, inpatient stay/discharge
4. Helping clients comply with treatment regimens and support the lifestyle changes needed to keep diseases under control
5. Helping individuals with basic questions regarding their employer-sponsored benefits, including addressing claims, coverage and plan design questions
Competitive Base Salary, 15% bonus incentive plan and full benefits offered! Come join one of "Philly’s Best Places to Work 2011"!
· Requires current unrestricted RN license
· 5 or more nursing experience in one or more of the following areas: Case Management, Inpatient, Nurse Triage, Disease Management, Home Health.
· While clinical specialization in one of these areas is helpful candidate must be comfortable acting as a clinical generalist as well
· Must display honesty and integrity
· Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable working in a telephonic, business environment
· Must be computer literate at an intermediate to advanced level
· Experience working with individuals diagnosed w/chronic conditions or specialties in maternity, oncology, psychology, orthopedics, diabetes, cardiac or medical surgical.
· Certification (CDE or CCM)
· Analytical and research skills
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred, but not
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Contact Person: Amanda Polenick