August 28th, 2013
Definition: is a nutritionally adequate hypertonic solution consisting of three primary macronutrients and some micronutrients that is called “mixed fuel source”.
The 3 Macronutrients:
1.Carbohydrates – the primary source of energy in the body – 40 to 60% of daily caloric requirements & is essential to Central Nervous System function. The most common source is Dextrose and based on metabolic needs of the patients.
February 1st, 2013
Stages Psychiatric interview
Mental Health Team
• Psychiatric nurse
• Psychiatric social worker
• Psychiatric technician
- Axis I: Clinical disorders, including major mental disorders, and learning disorders : Common Axis I disorders include depression, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and schizophrenia.
- Axis II: Personality disorders and intellectual disabilities (although developmental disorders, such as Autism, were coded on Axis II in the previous edition, these disorders are now included on Axis I)
- Axis III: Acute medical conditions and physical disorders
- Axis IV: Psychosocial and environmental factors contributing to the disorder
- Global Assessment of Functioning or Children’s Global Assessment Scale for children and teens under the age of 18